Sunday, November 28, 2010

Getting Out?

Once upon a time, I woke up, and found myself floating above my body. I got really scared, I thought that maybe, just maybe, I was going to get possessed or receive magical powers. Being scared and all, I just closed my eyes, and might have called my mother, I’m not sure. The next day I was still scared, did I really have a Sabrina the teenage witch moment? You know, the one where she is about to receive her powers and floats in her sleep due to this. It felt pretty real, but I might have just been dreaming.
That morning I went crazy on Google, searching for an answer. It turns out I might have had an out of body experience, how cool is that? Very. Later on, I started looking up astral projection. I think it is pretty dandy, if it is real and all. I can imagine all the great things I could do  if I managed to astral project. I could visit my cousins in Honduras all the time, my friend who moved to Texas, too. Not only this, but I can project myself to a Gogol Bordello concert! That would be amazing! I was all into trying to astral projection for a week, then I became scared…what if I manage to astral project to a Gogol Bordello concert, but once it’s over I cannot find my body? That would suck, it is a great band and all but I wouldn’t die for it, no matter how cool Eugene Hutz’s mustache is. This summer we were floating on the beach, and my cousin told me that if you float on the beach for hours and hours you can astral project. Taking this as a sign, I will now try to visit my cousins in Honduras, without going on a plane. If I manage to this this I will save money, and I won’t have to take my shoes off in front of strangers. In the past I used to be scared, but today I read that you can’t lose connection with your body permanently. Apparently you have a strong bond with it, at least, according to a website. Hopefully it is true. The website is http://www.outofbodyexperience.info/astral-projection-for-beginners . Like it says, it has a guide for beginners. If it works, I hope to visit you soon! Haha, just kidding. If I ever travel like this, the first person… well, dog I would visit, would be Pinky. Maybe I will find out if dogs can really see more things than people can.

No comments:

Post a Comment